Bulletins :: International Association of Atheists partnership
Today we received official confirmation that Canadian atheists is now a partner member of the International Association of Atheists ("iaa"), which we value tremendously because of the excellent work they do in advocating for atheists throughout the world. Consistent with our role in encouraging the protection of freedom and promoting atheism, the International Association of Atheists is focused on the following initiatives:
- Secular Education
- Secular Underground Network
- Legal Aid for Blasphemy
- Atheist Seniors
- Atheist Business
The International Association of Atheists "envisions a future in which atheists have the opportunities and resources they need to participate openly and confidently in every aspect of society," which you can read more about on their "about us" web page at https://www.internationalatheists.org/about for a more compehensive overview of their purposes and intentions.
We eagerly anticipate a future where everyone, including atheists, can engage freely, equally, and safely in all parts of the world, and we greatly appreciate the International Association of Atheist's continuing excellence in advancing the world toward achieving this outcome.
- Official web site: https://www.internationalatheists.org/
- The "about us" page: https://www.internationalatheists.org/about
- Initiatives listing: https://www.internationalatheists.org/initiatives
- Partners listing: https://www.internationalatheists.org/our-partners
- This bulletin: https://www.canadianatheists.ca/bulletins/2020jul20.pl